Training and Placement Cell
IITM Group of Institutions has always given training and placements an utmost priority and to implement it into action an exclusive training and placement assistance cell (T&P Cell) has been established with state-of-art facilities. The cell is headed by experienced professional from Industry.
T&P Cell is responsible for conducting following activities in time bound schedules of academic curriculum.
A) A very extensive & intensive training programmes. These Programmes cater to the present and projected needs of the Industry in future.
The salient features of the programmes are:
- The training and augmentation programmes run through entire course duration.
- Includes Industry oriented modules of communication skills, personality development, aptitude, logical reasoning and foundation courses on basic Mathematics.
- Includes expert lectures from Industry professionals on advance topics and practical & application aspects of theoretical concepts.
- To Organize Industry specific mock & online tests, mock group discussion sessions and mock interviews with the help of professionals from Industry to give realistic feel.
To deliver the contents and to conduct the activities of training programmes, IITM Group of Institutions has exclusive tie up’s with number of reputed industries & companies some of them are.
1. MHRD ( IIC )
2. Godrej & Boyce
3. CSR Box
4. ETE Electrogears Pvt. Ltd.
5. Manpower Group
6. Virtual Labs
B) In addition, the TAP cell is also devoted for following activities.
Provides assistance in arranging training and visits for students in various Industries.
Provides timely guidance to the students about latest happenings in the relevant market through mailers, notices, lecture sessions & Webinars.
Provides assistance to the students for final placements in the prominent industries of Engineering, Banking, IT & other service sectors by organising campus placements drives.
Mr. Ravi Pratap Singh
Training & Placement Officer
Email id: email@example.com
Phone No: +91-8699626529