Training and Placement Facilities
Training & Placement Cell Facilities
The training & placement cell acts as the vital link in talent management by offering potential candidates to top companies and vice versa. The training and placement department creates immense change in the overall personality of the students so that they are placed in various MNC's.
INDUSTRIAL AND STUDY TOURS
Industry visits and events are provided and students are escorted to the work places. The final year students gain a clear perspective on work through these visits. This bridges the gap between the technical and practical sides so that the overall personality is groomed and the student is easily employable into various domains.
Some Noteworthy Accomplishments Of The Placement Cell Include:
Industrial tie-up with Godrej & Boyce Mfg. Co. Ltd., Tech Mahindra, ETE Electro gears, SONA Group, & QuiqrHr Services & Manpower Group for Projects and Placements
PRE – PLACEMENT TRAINING
Placement cell organizes per-placement training for the student groups to develop into complete professionals. Personality development, communication skills, resume preparation, aptitude test, interview skills, and group discussion, etc. are taught.
AUDIO VISUAL CENTRE – Soft-skills Training
The Audio Visual Centre is designed to help students develop effective communication skills and presentation capabilities in academic and professional settings. These interactive activities focus on work environment and real life situations.
Individual attention is given and even shy students are encouraged and empowered to develop their public speaking, interactive and interpersonal skills.
PLACEMENT & INDUSTRY INTERFACE
- Workshop and guest lectures by professionals and practicing managers
- Individualized attention
- Constant interaction, consultation and liaison with the industry bodies, industry experts, R&D Institution and University Officials to bridge the gap between education and industry.
- Institute-Industry interaction
- Pre-Placement training
- Conducting company research to identify and define educational and career goals.
- Networking with corporate bodies and prospective employers to find the best of job opportunities for students.
- Professional dress code, ethics and environment
- Dedicated Group Discussion rooms
- Interview rooms where the process of one-to-one Interviews can be held.
Career counselling is available on the campus directing students to choose the best possible stream that meets their requirement in a unique way.
The students have mentors who handle their problems and make them focused about their targets.